Redvision is the UK’s leading manufacturer of high-performance, CCTV cameras and housings for tough, hazardous or corrosive, outdoor surveillance applications. Established in 2000, Redvision introduced the security industry’s first, rugged, external PTZ camera with 360° continuous rotation and built-in, infra-red illumination for night-time video surveillance.
In 2011, Redvision introduced the pioneering, X-SERIES™ rugged PTZ dome camera. The X‑SERIES™ is modular; configurable as a fully functional PTZ camera or dome; and has a wiper option to remove water or dirt from its flat, optically-correct camera window. White-light or IR, super-efficient, LED illuminators can be added for night-time operation and low power consumption to keep running costs and total cost of ownership to a minimum.
Redvision drew upon its unique heritage in rugged CCTV camera manufacture when developing the VOLANT™; the fastest, quietest and most accurate rugged PTZ camera in the industry. Launched in 2017, along with the VEGA™, a range of rugged camera enclosures, the VOLANT™ has a durable, die-cast aluminium body. Its camera is offset to allow viewing vertically downwards when installed and it has highly flexible, continuous rotation in both its pan and tilt axis.
Like the X-SERIES™, both the VOLANT™ and VEGA™ have white-light and IR, LED illumination and a flat, optically-correct, toughened glass camera window with a wiper for wet and adverse conditions. They are IP68 weather-proof rated; IK10 shock resistance rated; and pass IEC vibration, shock and salt spray requirements. They also surpass Redvision’s shock and impact testing criteria, which replicate conditions in the most demanding, surveillance applications.
Camera models include Full HD, IP with 30x optical zoom and SD analogue with 20 or 30x optical zoom. Pendant or pedestal mounting options and a wide range brackets, colours and marine finishes are available.
The IP models provide seamless, network integration. They are ONVIF S compliant and integrate with most leading manufacturers’ control equipment or video management software (VMS) systems.
All Redvision cameras are popular with architects, specifiers and end users. They are successfully used in many outdoor applications and public space applications, from town centres, utilities and universities, to ports, prisons, industrial buildings and MoD sites.
Products and Services
- VOLANT™ IP
- X-SERIES™ IP
- VOLANT™ analogue
- X-SERIES™ analogue
- Genesis 1 wireless PIR detection
- Genesis 2 wireless PIR detection
- RedCop rapid deployment surveillance system
- Redvision night-time and white light capability
- Redvision zoom capability
- RedCop rapid deployment – setup
- Redvision’s ground-breaking VOLANT™ rugged PTZ camera
- Redvision announces the integration of its RV30™ cameras with Meyertech’s user-friendly, FUSION Eclipse VMS
- Redvision’s ground-breaking, fast, quiet and accurate VOLANT™ rugged PTZ camera
- Set analytics profiles on each Redvision RV30™ dome preset, using the newly-integrated Digifort VMS
- Watford Football Club invests in premier league CCTV, with Redvision
- Redvision makes A and E specifications available for its X-SERIES and VOLANT, rugged PTZ cameras
- Redvision launches the ground-breaking, VEGA™ 2010, rugged housing range